We are the Forest Service
You can make a lasting impact on the world around you and unlock opportunities for professional growth and career advancement. Find out more about our available job openings.
Student Intern and Recent Graduate Hiring Event (MANRRS)
If you recently applied to one of the positions, here is what to expect:
- Qualifying applicants will be contacted by a hiring manager via phone or email for an interview.
- Interviews are conducted via phone.
- Best candidate for the job is selected.
- Tentative job offer to best candidate - will be contacted by a hiring manager or human resources via phone or email.
- Applicants who were not selected will be notified via USAJOBS.
Help is Available
The How to Apply webpage has helpful information to help with the application process.
Human Resources Management is here to help. Contact us with questions about your application by calling 1-877-372-7248, select Option 2, and follow the prompts. The Contact Center is open from 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (MST) Monday through Friday, and closed on all federal holidays.