Collaborative Forest Landscape Restoration Program
CFLR Program 2015 Project Fact Sheets Now Available
Project fact sheets for each of the 23 Collaborative Forest Landscape Restoration (CFLR) Program project sites across the nation are now available for download. Please visit The Nature Conservancy website. The projects made significant gains in 2015 to promote forest health and resiliency and support local communities.
Explore the links below to learn more about the program and its achievements.
- Overview: Learn more about the program and how it operates.
- Guidance: Find information about the Treatments for Restoration Economic Analysis Tool and the Risk and Cost Analysis Tool.
- Results: See annual reports, ecological indicator reports, CFLR Coalition reports and fact sheets, and success stories from across the country
- Training: Explore peer learning sessions and select partner publications.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Use the tool to search and find information about the program.
- Results from the 2016 Collaborative Restoration Workshop
- Collaborative Forest Landscape Restoration Program 5-Year Report (PDF, 4.4 MB)
- 2014 Annual CFLRP Reports are available…
- U.S. Forest Service Open Space Conservation (PDF, 4.1 MB)
- Trail Restoration Projects, Volunteers Work Together to Help Enhance Lincoln’s Trail Systems (PDF, 512 KB)
Peer Learning Sessions
The Forest Service with the National Forest Foundation hosts and is recording a series of peer learning sessions about Collaborative Forest Landscape Restoration Program issues. Read more…