Collaborative Forest Landscape Restoration Program
Complete Commitment to Restoration
The purpose of the Collaborative Forest Landscape Restoration Program (CFLRP) is to encourage the collaborative, science-based ecosystem restoration of priority forest landscapes.
Forest Service Announces New CFLRP Project!
The Northern Blues CFLRP project on the Umatilla and Wallowa-Whitman National Forest in Oregon is officially selected and will receive CFLRP funding. Press release available online. The Northern Blues was the top project recommended by the CFLRP Advisory Committee.
CFLRP Ten Year Report Now Available
CFLRP Request for Proposals
Please visit the Overview web page for more information about the request for proposal process.
- Collaborative Forest Landscape Restoration Program 10-year Report to Congress (.pdf, 1.15 MB)
- Report Released! “Strategies for Success Under Forest Service Restoration Authorities”
- Collaborative Restoration resources and learning through CFLRP now available on the CFLRP Resource Library
- CFLRP helps support local rural economies while improving forest health
- Wildlife after Wildfire in Southern Appalachia
- Results from the 2016 Collaborative Restoration Workshop
- Collaborative Forest Landscape Restoration Program 5-Year Report (.pdf, 4.4 MB)