Collaborative Forest Landscape Restoration Program
Complete Commitment to Restoration
The purpose of the Collaborative Forest Landscape Restoration Program (CFLRP) is to encourage the collaborative, science-based ecosystem restoration of priority forest landscapes.
CFLRP Advisory Committee to meet to review 2012 CFLRP Project Extension Requests
Please visit the CFLRP Advisory Committee page for details.
2010 CFLRP Project Extensions funded!
The Deschutes Collaborative Forest Project in Oregon and the Dinkey Landscape Restoration Project in California – the two 2010 CFLRP extension requests – have now received CFLRP funding to advance their proposed work.
CFLRP Results & Lessons Learned Summary Series
Interested in learning more about lessons learned from 10 years of CFLR Program implementation? Tiering to the comprehensive CFLRP Results and Lessons Learned compilation document, the summary series provides brief, 2-3 page summaries for each of six CFLRP learning themes: Restoration of Priority Landscapes, Wildfire Risk Reduction, Community Benefits, The Collaborative Approach, The Science-Based Approach (Multi-party monitoring), and Leveraging Resources.
CFLRP Ten Year Report Available
- Collaborative Forest Landscape Restoration Program 10-year Report to Congress (.pdf, 1.15 MB)
- Report Released! “Strategies for Success Under Forest Service Restoration Authorities”
- Collaborative Restoration resources and learning through CFLRP now available on the CFLRP Resource Library
- CFLRP helps support local rural economies while improving forest health
- Wildlife after Wildfire in Southern Appalachia
- Results from the 2016 Collaborative Restoration Workshop
- Collaborative Forest Landscape Restoration Program 5-Year Report (.pdf, 4.4 MB)