Collaborative Forest Landscape Restoration Program
Complete Commitment to Restoration
The purpose of the Collaborative Forest Landscape Restoration Program (CFLRP) is to encourage the collaborative, science-based ecosystem restoration of priority forest landscapes.
CFLRP FACA Advisory Panel - Members Selected
Please visit the CFLRP Advisory Panel web page for more information.
CFLRP Request for Proposals
Please visit the Overview web page for more information about the request for proposal process.
The 2018 Farm Bill, which became law on December 20, 2018, includes a reauthorization of the Collaborative Forest Landscape Restoration Program (CFLRP) through fiscal year 2023. See the Farm Bill language about CFLRP (amendments to the original 2009 CFLRP legislation on pg. 376). Depending on appropriations, the 13 CFLRP projects selected in 2012 will be prioritized for funding their final two years of planned implementation.
- Report Released! “Strategies for Success Under Forest Service Restoration Authorities”
- Collaborative Restoration resources and learning through CFLRP now available on the CFLRP Resource Library
- CFLRP helps support local rural economies while improving forest health
- Wildlife after Wildfire in Southern Appalachia
- Results from the 2016 Collaborative Restoration Workshop
- Collaborative Forest Landscape Restoration Program 5-Year Report (PDF, 4.4 MB)