Note: this person is no longer a Forest Service Research & Development employee.
Featured Publications & Products
- Warnick, Rodney B.; Schuett, Michael A.; Kuentzel, Walt; More, Thomas A. 2010. Changes in national park visitation (2000-2008) and interest in outdoor activities (1993-2008).
- Zwick, Rodney R.; More, Thomas A.; Nunez, Tad. 2008. Public attitudes about financing municipal recreation.
- Long, Christopher; More, Thomas A.; Averill, James R. 2007. The subjective experience of solitude.
- More, Thomas A. 2007. The privatization of public lands.
- More, Thomas A.; Long, Christopher; Averill, James; Averill, James. 2004. Solitude, Nature, and Cities.
- Samnaliev, Mihail; Stevens, Thomas; More, Thomas. 2003. A comparison of cheap talk and alternative certainty calibration techniques in contingent valuation.
- More, Thomas A. E. 2003. Competing definitions: a public policy analysis of the federal recreational fee demonstration program.
- More, Thomas A.; Bulmer, Susan; Henzel, Linda; Mates, Ann E. 2003. Extending the Recreation Opportunity Spectrum to nonfederal lands in the Northeast: an implementation guide.
- More, Thomas A.; Averill, James R. 2003. The structure of recreation behavior.
- Bulmer, Susan; Henzel, Linda; Mates, Ann; Moore, Matt; More, Thomas A. 2002. Adapting the Recreation Opportunity Spectrum (ROS) for states lands planning.
- Dawson, Chad P.; Oreskes, Rebecca; Kacprzynski, Frederick; More, Tom. 2002. Visitor satisfactions: backcountry and wilderness users in the White Mountain National Forest.
- More, Thomas A.; Twery, Mark J. 2001. The forest service's recreation agenda: comments on the roles of research and state and private forestry in the Northeast.
- More, Thomas A.; Blackwell, John. 1998. Personal benefits of public open space: a case study in Boston's Arnold Arboretum.
- Glass, Ronald J.; More, Thomas A.; Zwick, Rodney. 1995. Human relationships with wildlife in Vermont.
- Echelberger, Herbert E.; More, Thomas A. 1992. Resident perceptions of Vermont State Parks.
- Glass, Ronald J.; More, Thomas A.; More, Thomas A. 1992. Satisfaction, valuation, and views toward allocation of Vermont goose hunting opportunities.
- More, Thomas A.; Echelberger, Herbert E.; Koenemann, Edward J.; Koenemann, Edward J. 1990. Factors affecting recreation participation by Vermont residents.
- More, Thomas A.; More, Thomas A. 1990. Factors affecting the productivity of urban parks.
- More, Thomas A.; Donnelly, Maureen P.; Graefe, Alan R.; Vaske, Jerry J., eds. 1990. Proceedings of the 1990 Northeastern recreation research symposium.
- More, Thomas A.; Donnelly, Maureen P.; Graefe, Alan R.; Vaske, Jerry J. [Editors]. 1989. Proceedings, 1989 Northeastern recreation research symposium; 1989 April 3-5; Saratoga Springs, NY.
- More, Thomas A. 1980. Emotional responses to recreation environments.
- More, Thomas A. 1980. Trail deterioration as an indicator of trail use in an urban forest recreation area.
- More, Thomas A.; Buhyoff, Gregory J. 1979. Managing recreation areas for quality user experiences: a theoretical framework.
- More, Thomas A. 1979. The demand for nonconsumptive wildlife uses: A review of the literature.
- More, Thomas A. 1977. An analysis of wildlife in children's stories.