Ronald M. Teclaw
Note: this person is no longer a Forest Service Research & Development employee.
- Uddling, Johan; Hogg, Alan J.; Teclaw, Ronald M.; Carroll, Mary Anne; Ellsworth, David S. 2010. Stomatal uptake of O3 in aspen and aspen-birch forests under free-air CO2 and O3 enrichment.
- Uddling, Johan; Teclaw, Ronald M.; Kubiske, Mark E.; Pregitzer, Kurt S.; Ellsworth, David S. 2008. Sap flux in pure aspen and mixed aspen-birch forests exposed to elevated concentrations of carbon dioxide and ozone.
- Kubiske, Mark E.; Quinn, Vanessa A.; Heilman, Warren E.; McDonald, Evan P.; Marquardt, Paula E.; Teclaw, Ron M.; Friend, Alexander L.; Karnosky, David F. 2006. Interannual climatic variation mediates elevated CO2 and O3 effects on forest growth.
- Nauertz, Elizabeth A; Crow, Thomas R.; Zasada, John; Teclaw, Ronald M. 2004. Microclimatic variation between managed and unmanaged northern hardwood forests in Upper Michigan, USA..
- Potter, Brian E.; Teclaw, Ronald M.; Zasada, John C. 2001. The impact of forest structure on near-ground temperatures during two years of contrasting temperature extremes.
- Strong, Terry F.; Teclaw, Ron M.; Zasada, John C. 1997. Monitoring the effects of partial cutting and gap size on microclimate and vegetation responses in northern hardwood forests in Wisconsin.
- Teclaw, Ronald M. 1996. Sixth workshop on seedling physiology and growth problems in oak plantings (abstracts); 1995 September 18-20; Tomahawk, WI..
- Teclaw, Ronald M.; Isebrands, J. G. 1993. Artificial regeneration of northern red oak in the Lake States with a light shelterwood: a departure from tradition.