Terry F. Strong
Note: this person is no longer a Forest Service Research & Development employee.
- Pszwaro, Justin L.; D'Amato, Anthony W.; Burk, Thomas E.; Russell, Matthew B.; Palik, Brian J.; Strong, Terry F. 2016. Analysis of stand basal area development of thinned and unthinned Acer rubrum forests in the upper Great Lakes region, USA.
- Kern, Christel C.; Montgomery, Rebecca A.; Reich, Peter B.; Strong, Terry F. 2014. Harvest-created canopy gaps increase species and functional trait diversity of the forest ground-layer community.
- Kern, Christel C.; Montgomery, Rebecca A.; Reich, Peter B.; Strong, Terry F. 2013. Canopy gap size influences niche partitioning of the ground-layer plant community in a northern temperate forest.
- Strong, Terry F.; Hubbell, Audra E.; Weise, Adam H.; Erdmann, Gayne G. 2006. Effects of crown release on growth and quality of even-aged red maple stands.
- Kern, Cristel C.; Palik, Brian J.; Strong, Terry F. 2006. Ground-layer plant community responses to even-age and uneven-age silvicultural treatments in Wisconsin northern hardwood forests.
- Strong, Terry F. 2005. Early stand development in a red oak-paper birch stand regenerated through the shelterwood system in northern Wisconsin.
- Potter, Brian E.; Strong, Terry. 2002. Comparison of Simulated Stem Temperatures and Observed Air Temperatures with Observed Stem Growth in Forest Openings.
- Wiese, Adam; Zasada, John; Strong, Terry. 1998. In Pursuit of a Better Seed Trap.
- Strong, Terry F. 1997. Harvesting intensity influences the carbon distribution in a northern hardwood ecosystem..
- Strong, Terry F.; Teclaw, Ron M.; Zasada, John C. 1997. Monitoring the effects of partial cutting and gap size on microclimate and vegetation responses in northern hardwood forests in Wisconsin.
- Rollinger, Jeanette L.; Strong, Terry F. 1996. Carbon storage in managed forests of the northern Great Lake States.
- Strong, Terry; Hansen, Edward A. 1991. Response of three Populus species to drought..
- Strong, Terry. 1989. Rotation Length and Repeated Harvesting Influence Populus Coppice Production.
- Strong, Terry. 1989. Rotation Length and Repeated Harvesting Influences Populus Coppice Production.
- Zavitkovski, Jerry; Strong, Terry. 1984. Biomass Production of 12-Year-Old Intensively Cultured Larix Eurolepis.
- Zavitkovski, J.; Lundgren, Allen L.; Strong, Terry. 1983. Biomass production of 4- to 9-year-old intensively cultured Larix eurolepis grown in.
- Strong, Terry F. 1980. Energy Values of Nine Populus Clones.
- Strong, Terry F.; Zavitkovski, J. 1978. Morphology of jack pine and tamarack needles in dense stands..