Sherri L. Miller
Note: this person is no longer a Forest Service Research & Development employee.
- Miller, Sherri L.; Raphael, Martin G.; Falxa, Gary A.; Strong, Craig; Baldwin, Jim; Bloxton, Thomas; Galleher, Beth M.; Lance, Monique; Lynch, Deanna; Pearson, Scott F.; Ralph, C. John; Young, Richard D. 2012. Recent population decline of the Marbled Murrelet in the Pacific Northwest.
- Stauffer, Howard B.; Ralph, C. John; Miller, Sherri L. 2002. Incorporating detection uncertainty into presence-absence surveys for marbled murrelet.
- Miller, Sherri L.; Meyer, Carolyn B.; Ralph, C. John. 2002. Land and seascape patterns associated with marbled murrelet abundance offshore.
- Miller, S.L.; Meyer, C.B.; Ralph, C.J. 2000. Landscape and seascape patterns associated with marbled murrelet offshore abundance. (Abstract).
- Miller, S.L.; Ralph, C.J. 1996. Relationship of marbled murrelets with habitat characteristics in redwood forest in northwestern California. Yurok.
- Miller, S.L.; Ralph, C.J. 1994. The relationship of marbled murrelet activity levels and behaviors with habitat characteristics of forest stands in California. (Abstract). Yurok.
- Miller, S.L.; Gregg, M.A.; Kuritsubo, A.R.; Combs, S.M.; Murdock, M.K.; Noon, B.R.; Botzler, R.G. 1988. Morphometric variation in Tundra swans: relationships among age and sex classes.