Physical Science Technician
One Gifford Pinchot Drive
Contact Steven Halverson
Featured Publications & Products
- Lebow, Stan T.; Halverson, Steven A.; Morrell, Jeffrey J.; Simonsen, John. -1. Role of construction debris in release of copper, chromium, and arsenic from treated wood structures.
- Lebow, Stan T.; Lebow, Patricia K.; Halverson, Steven A. 2010. Penetration of boron from topically applied borate solutions.
- Lebow, Stan T.; Lebow, Patricia K.; Woodward, Bessie M.; Halverson, Steven A.; Abbott, William; West, Michael M. 2009. Efficacy of a borax-copper preservative in exposed applications.
- Lebow, Stan; Halverson, Steven. 2008. Comparison of methods for evaluating ground-contact copper preservative depletion.
- Lebow, Stan T.; Arango, Rachel A.; Lebow, Patricia K.; Kirker, Grant T.; Mankowski, Mark E., E. .; Halverson, Steven A. 2018. Northeastern United States species treated with copper-based preservatives: Durability in mississippi stake tests.
- Lebow, S. T.; Halverson, S. A. 2015. Performance of Northeastern United States wood species treated with copper based preservatives: 10 year above-ground decking evaluation.
- Lebow, Patricia K.; Lebow, Stan T.; Halverson, Steven A. 2013. Boron Diffusion in Surface-Treated Framing Lumber.
- Lebow, Stan; Woodward, Bessie; Halverson, Steven; West, Michael. 2012. Field tests of the efficacy of zinc and fatty amine in preventing colonization by copper-tolerant fungi.
- Halverson, Steve; Lebow, Stan. 2011. Observed relationships between wood density and solution uptake during pressure treatment.
- Lebow, Stan T.; Halverson, Steven A.; Hatfield, Cherilyn A. 2005. Treatability of underutilized northeastern species with CCA and alternative wood preservatives.
Last updated on : 09/28/2018