Pam M. Froemke
IT and GIS Specialist
240 West Prospect Road
Contact Pam M. Froemke
- Risk of impaired condition of watersheds containing National Forest lands
- Assessment of watershed condition in Colorado
- Nationwide Assessment of Nonpoint Source Threats to Water Quality
- Comparing watershed condition across federal and private landowners
- Applying GIS and remote sensing methods to characterize watershed condition for restoration purposes
- Watershed restoration
- Watershed assessment, modeling watershed function
- Database and application development
- Colorado State University, B.S. Equine Science 1997
Featured Publications & Products
- Brown, Thomas C; Froemke, Pamela. 2010. Risk of impaired condition of watersheds containing National Forest lands.
- Brown, Thomas C.; Froemke, Pamela. 2012. Nationwide assessment of nonpoint source threats to water quality.
- English, Donald B. K.; Froemke, Pam; Hawkos, Kathleen. 2014. Paths more traveled: Predicting future recreation pressures on America s national forests and grasslands - a Forests on the Edge report.
Last updated on : 07/01/2020