Note: this person is no longer a Forest Service Research & Development employee.
Featured Publications & Products
- Vance, Nan C. 2010. Evaluation of native plant seeds and seeding in the east-side central Cascades ponderosa pine zone.
- Vance, Nan; Neill, Andrew; Morton, Frank. 2006. Native grass seeding and forb planting establishment in a degraded oak savanna plant community in the Coast Range foothills of western Oregon..
- Blatner, Keith A.; Fight, Roger D.; Vance, Nan; Savage, Mark; Chapman, Roger. 2005. A model to estimate noble fir bough weight..
- Vance, Nan C.; Bernhardt, Peter; Edens, Retha M. 2004. Pollination and seed production in Xerophyllum tenax (Melanthiaceae) in the Cascade Range of central Oregon..
- Vance, Nan C.; Borsting, Melissa; Pilz, David; Freed, Jim. 2001. Special forest products: species information guide for the Pacific Northwest..
- Edens-Meier, Retha; Vance, Nan; Luo, Yi-Bo; Li, Peng; Westhus, Eric; Bernhardt, Peter. 2010. Pollen-pistil interactions in North American and Chinese Cypripedium L. (Orchidaceae).
- Copes, Donald L.; Vance, Nan C. 2000. Effects of water suspension and wet-dry cycling on fertility of Douglas-fir pollen..
- Vance, Nan C.; Thomas, Jane, eds. 1997. Special forest products: biodiversity meets the marketplace..