Wood Education and Resource Center
301 Hardwood Lane
Contact Neal Bennett
Featured Publications & Products
- Wiedenbeck, Jan; Brown, John; Bennett, Neal. 2003. Crook and overlength in hardwood lumber:results from a 14-mill survey.
- Anderson, R. Bruce; Thomas, R. Edward; Gatchell, Charles J.; Bennett, Neal D.; Bennett, Neal D. 1993. Computerized technique for recording board defect data.
- Bennett, Neal . 2019. Dehumidification dry kiln construction plans.
- Thomas, R. Edward; Bennett, Neal D. 2017. An Analysis of the Differences among Log Scaling Methods and Actual Log Volume.
- Wang, Xiping; Senalik, Christopher Adam; Ross, Robert; Bennett, Neal; Conner, Debbie. 2016. Effects of cedar oil and silica gel treatment on dimensional stability and mechanical properties of Southern Yellow Pine boards.
- Thomas, R. Edward; Bennett, Neal D. 2014. Accurately determining log and bark volumes of saw logs using high-resolution laser scan data.
- Thomas, R. Edward; Bennett, Neal D. 2014. Estimating bark thicknesses of common Appalachian hardwoods.
- Bennett, Neal. 2014. Sawing methods for improving lumber yield recovery of out-of-shape hardwood saw logs.
- Bennett, Neal. 2013. Drying hard maple (Acer saccharum L.) lumber in a small dehumidification kiln.
- Bennett, Neal. 2012. The construction and use of a small-scale dehumidification kiln.
Last updated on : 07/01/2020