Michael G. Shelton
Note: this person is no longer a Forest Service Research & Development employee.
Featured Publications & Products
- Bragg, Don C.; Shelton, Michael G. 2011. Lessons from 72 years of monitoring a once-cut pine-hardwood stand on the Crossett Experimental Forest, Arkansas, U.S.A.
- Bragg, Don C.; Shelton, Michael G. 2010. Recovery of planted loblolly pine 5 years after severe ice storms in Arkansas.
- Guldin, James M.; Shelton, Michael G. 2010. Effects of precommercial thinning in naturally regenerated loblolly-shortleaf pine stands in the upper west gulf coastal plain: results after two growing seasons.
- Ficklin, Robert L.; Shelton, Michael G. 2007. Effects of light regime and season of clipping on the growth of cherrybark oak, white oak, persimmon, and sweetgum sprouts.
- Barnett, Jim; Busby, Rod; Bridgwater, Floyd; English, Don; Hanula, Jim; Herbert, Nancy; Johnsen, Kurt; Kard, Brad; Klepzig, Kier; McMahon, Charlie; Prestemon, Jeff; Rials, Tim; Rummer, Bob; Shelton, Mike; Thill, Ron; Waldrop, Tom; Walker, Joan; Walters, Nancy. 2000. Sustainability and productivity of southern pine ecosystems.