Linda L. Long
1700 Bayview Drive
Contact Linda L. Long
- Humboldt State University, M.S. Natural Resources, Wildlife 1993
- Washington State University, B.S. Wildlife Biology 1979
Featured Publications & Products
- Long, Linda L.; Ralph, C. John. 2001. Dynamics of habitat use by shorebirds in estuarine and agricultural habitats in northwestern California.
- Ralph, C. John; Long, Linda L. 1995. Chapter 35: Productivity of marbled murrelets in California from observations of young at sea.
- Long, L.L.; Ralph, C.J.; Miller, S. 2001. A new method for ageing Marbled Murrelets and the effect on productivity estimates.
- Long, Linda L.; Wolfe, Jared D. 2019. Review of the effects of barred owls on spotted owls.
Last updated on : 09/26/2019