Linda L. Long
1700 Bayview Drive
Contact Linda L. Long
- Humboldt State University, M.S. Natural Resources, Wildlife 1993
- Washington State University, B.S. Wildlife Biology 1979
- Pacific Seabird Group (1992 - Current)
- Cooper Ornithological Society (1990 - Current)
Featured Publications & Products
- Long, Linda L.; Ralph, C. John. 2001. Dynamics of habitat use by shorebirds in estuarine and agricultural habitats in northwestern California.
- Ralph, C. John; Long, Linda L. 1995. Chapter 35: Productivity of marbled murrelets in California from observations of young at sea.
- Long, L.L.; Ralph, C.J.; Miller, S. 2001. A new method for ageing Marbled Murrelets and the effect on productivity estimates.
- Ralph, C. John; Ralph, Carol P.; Long, Linda L. 2020. Towards the reestablishment of community equilibrium of native and non-native landbird species in reponse to pest control on islands in the Eastern Bay of Islands, New Zealand.
- Long, Linda L.; Wolfe, Jared D. 2019. Review of the effects of barred owls on spotted owls.
Citations of non US Forest Service Publications
- Rich, T.D., B. Dale, L. Long, C. J. Ralph, K. Rosenberg, E. Santana, A. Sutton, and X. Vega. 2008. Partners in Flight bird conservation needs assessment: Results of the 4th International Partners in Flight Conference. Partners in Flight. McAllen, Texas. USA. 87 pp
- Long, L.L. and C.J. Ralph. 1998. Regulation and observations of human disturbance near nesting Marbled Murrelets. U.S. Forest Service, Redwood Sciences Laboratory, Arcata, California. 37 pp
Long, Linda L. 1993. The daytime use of agricultural fields by migrating and wintering shorebirds in Humboldt County, California. M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Wildlife, Humboldt State University, Arcata, USA.