Note: this person is no longer a Forest Service Research & Development employee.
- Zinkgraf, Matthew; Liu, Lijun; Groover, Andrew; Filkov, Vladimir. 2017. Identifying gene coexpression networks underlying the dynamic regulation of wood-forming tissues in Populus under diverse environmental conditions.
- Liu, Lijun; Ramsay, Trevor; Zinkgraf, Matthew S.; Sundell, David; Street, Nathaniel Robert; Filkov, Vladimir; Groover, Andrew. 2015. A resource for characterizing genome-wide binding and putative target genes of transcription factors expressed during secondary growth and wood formation in Populus.
- Liu, Lijun; Zinkgraf, Matthew S.; Petzold, H. Earl; Beers, Eric P.; Filkov, Vladimir; Groover, Andrew. 2014. The Populus ARBORKNOX1 homeodomain transcription factor regulates woody growth through binding to evolutionarily conserved target genes of diverse function.
- Liu, Lijun; Missirian, V.; Zinkgraf, Matthew S.; Groover, Andrew; Filkov, V. 2014. Evaluation of experimental design and computational parameter choices affecting analyses of ChIP-seq and RNA-seq data in undomesticated poplar trees..
- Liu, Lijun; Filkov, Vladimir; Groover, Andrew. 2013. Modeling transcriptional networks regulating secondary growth and wood formation in forest trees.