271 Mast Road
Contact Kenneth Dudzik
Featured Publications & Products
- Shortle, Walter C.; Dudzik, Kenneth R.; Smith, Kevin T. 2010. Development of wood decay in wound-initiated discolored wood of eastern red cedar.
- Shortle, Walter C.; Smith, Kevin T.; Dudzik, Kenneth R. 2003. Tree Survival and Growth Following Ice Storm Injury.
- Smith, Kevin; Shortle, Walter; Dudzik, Kenneth. 2001. Patterns of Storm Injury and Tree Response.
- Shortle, Walter C.; Smith, Kevin T.; Dudzik, Kenneth R. 1996. Decay diseases of stemwood: Detection, diagnosis, and management.
- Shortle, W.C.; Smith, K.T.; Dudzik, K.R.; Parker, Sharon. 1995. Response of maple sapwood to injury and infection.
- Shortle, Walter C.; Smith, Kevin T.; Dudzik, Kenneth R. 2014. Tree survival 15 years after the ice storm of January 1998.
- Shortle, Walter C.; Dudzik, Kenneth R. 2012. Wood decay in living and dead trees: A pictorial overview.
- Garrett, Peter W.; Dudzik, Kenneth R.; Dudzik, Kenneth R. 1989. Ray tissues as an indirect measure of relative sap-sugar concentration in sugar maple.
- Dudzik, Kenneth. 1988. Macro-microscopic anatomy: obtaining a composite view of barrier zone formation in Acer saccharum.
|Appalachian Trail Study Fills in the Gaps on Spatial Patterns of Acidic Deposition Effects|
A multiagency and multidisciplinary investigation along the Appalachian National Scenic Trail provided an extensive dataset that filled the gaps ...