Social Science Analyst
2150 Centre Ave., Bldg A
Contact Jeffrey Brooks
Featured Publications & Products
- Kaufmann, Merrill R.; Shlisky, Ayn; Brooks, Jeffrey J.; Kent, Brian. 2009. Coexisting with fire: Ecosystems, people, and collaboration.
- Brooks, Jeffrey J.; Wallace, George N.; Williams, Daniel R. 2007. Is this a one-night stand or the start of something meaningful Developing relationships to place in National Park backcountry..
- Brooks, Jeffrey J.; Champ, Patricia A. 2006. Understanding the wicked nature of "unmanaged recreation" in Colorado's Front Range.
- Brooks, Jeffrey J.; Wallace, George N.; Williams, Daniel R. 2006. Place as relationship partner: an alternative metaphor for understanding the quality of visitor experience in a backcountry setting.
- Brooks, Jeffrey J.; Brenkert, Hannah; Serby, Judy E.; Champ, Joseph G.; Simons, Tony; Williams, Daniel R. 2006. Integrating social science into forestry in the wildland/urban interface.
- Brooks, Jeffrey J.; Williams, Daniel R. 2012. Continued wilderness participation: Experience and identity as long-term relational phenomena.
- Champ, Joseph G.; Brooks, Jeffrey J.; Williams, Daniel R. 2012. Stakeholder understandings of wildfire mitigation: A case of shared and contested meanings.
- Brooks, Jeffrey J.; Bujak, Alexander N.; Champ, Joseph G.; Williams, Daniel R. 2006. Collaborative capacity, problem framing, and mutual trust in addressing the wildland fire social problem: An annotated reading list.
- Teel, Tara L.; Bright, Alan D.; Manfredo, Michael J.; Brooks, Jeffrey J. 2006. Evidence of biased processing of natural resource-related information: A study of attitudes toward drilling for oil in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.
Last updated on : 05/08/2015