James Bridwell, J.
One Gifford Pinchot Drive
Contact James Bridwell, J.
- Falk, Robert H.; Bridwell, James J.; Williamson, Tom ; Black, Todd . 2019. Development of a ready-to-assemble tornado shelter from cross-laminated timber (CLT): impact and wind pressure testing.
- Lo Ricco, Marco ; Ghorbanpoor, Al , Dr..; Pei, Shiling , Dr..; Rammer, Doug ; Begel, Marshall; Bridwell, James , J..; Zimmerman, Reid B. 2018. Prototyping a passively self-centering cross-laminated timber rocking wall system: analytical and experimental investigation.
- Falk, Robert H.; Bridwell, James J. 2018. Residential tornado safe room from commodity wood products design and development.
- Falk, Robert H.; Bridwell, James J.; Senalik, C. Adam; Begel, Marshall. 2018. Residential tornado safe room from commodity wood products impact and wind pressure testing.
- Falk, Robert H.; Bridwell, James J. 2016. Development of a tornado safe room door from wood Products: door design and impact testing.
- Falk, Robert H.; Bridwell, James J.; Hermanson, John C. 2015. Residential Tornado Safe Rooms from Commodity Wood Products: Wall Development and Impact Testing.
- Bridwell, James J.; Ross, Robert J.; Cai, Zhiyong; Kretschmann, David E. 2013. USDA Forest Products Laboratory's Debris Launcher.
|A residential tornado safe room from commodity wood products|
Forest Service researchers designed a tornado safe room to be constructed from commodity wood building products and adaptable to existing homes.