Physical Science Technician
One Gifford Pinchot Drive
Contact Jane O'Dell
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Ms Forest Products 2000
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Bs Chemical Engineering 1999
- Purdue University, Bs Wildlife/Forestry 1978
- Materials Research Society (MRS)
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
Featured Publications & Products
- Cai, Zhiyong; Birkeland, Michael; Wescott, James M.; O'Dell, Jane; Winandy, Jerrold E. 2009. Effects of press sizes on internal steam pressure during particleboard hot-pressing process.
- Hunt, John F.; O'Dell, Jane; Turk, Chris. 2008. Fiberboard bending properties as a function of density, thickness, resin, and moisture content.
- Baglayeva, Ganna; Seames, Wayne S.; Frihart, Charles R.; O'Dell, Jane; Kozliak, Evguenii I. 2017. Penetration of n-hexadecane and water into wood under conditions simulating catastrophic floods.
- Baglayeva, Ganna; Krishnamoorthy, Gautham; Frihart, Charles R.; Seamus, Wayne S.; O’Dell, Jane; Kozliak, Evguenii. 2016. Modeling of n-hexadecane and water sorption in wood.
- O’Dell, Jane L.; Hunt, Christopher G.; Frihart, Charles R. 2013. High temperature performance of soy-based adhesives.
- Hunt, Christopher G.; Frihart, Charles; O'Dell, Jane. 2009. Heat resistant soy adhesives for structural wood products.
|Effects of Press Sizes on Internal Steam Pressure during Particleboard Hot-Pressing Process |
Internal steam pressure produced during the hot-pressing cycle in particleboard production is critical to the newly developed bond strength that ...