National Leader, Ecosystem Services Research
1400 Independence Ave., SW
District of Columbia
Contact Greg Arthaud
Ecosystem services framework for climate adaptation and mitigation.
Ecosystem services research strategy for FS R&D.
- University of Minnesota, Ph.D. Forest Resource Management 1992
- Freiburg University, Germany, Fulbright Scholar Forest Policy - Waldsterben (forest decline) 1987
- Virginia Polytechnic and State University, Master Of Science Forest Economics 1986
- University of Minnesota, Bachelors Science Forest Resource Management 1981
- Century College, Assocated Arts Elective Studies FORTRAN and BASIC certification 1979
- Research Social Scientist (Ecosystem Services), Forest Service R&D (Washington Office)
2001 - Current
- Associate Professor of Integrated Resource Planning, Yale University
1997 - 2001
- Assistant Professor of Forest Policy, University of Georgia
1992 - 1997
- Forester, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
1981 - 1983
- Binder, Seth; Haight, Robert G.; Polasky, Stephen; Warziniack, Travis; Mockrin, Miranda H.; Deal, Robert L.; Arthaud, Greg. 2017. Assessment and valuation of forest ecosystem services: State of the science review.