Science Delivery Specialist
320 Green Street
Contact Eric Kuehler
Featured Publications & Products
- Sword Sayer, Mary Anne; Kuehler, Eric A. 2010. Influence of repeated prescribed fire and herbicide application on the fine root biomass of young longleaf pine.
- Kuehler, Eric A.; Sword Sayer, Marry Anne; Andries, C. Dan. 2006. How does fire affect longleaf pine roots carbohydrates, foliar nutrients, and sapling growth.
- Kuehler, Eric A.; Sword Sayer, Mary Anne; Haywood, James D.; Andries, C. Dan. 2004. Long-Term Effects of Season of Prescribed Burn on the Fine-Root Growth, Root Carbohydrates, and Foliar Dynamics of Mature Longleaf Pine.
- Sword, Mary A.; Kuehler, Eric A.; Tang, Zhenmin. 2000. Seasonal Fine Root Carbohydrate Relations of Plantation Loblolly Pine After Thinning.
- Sword Sayer, Mary Ann; Kuehler, Eric. 2000. Above- and below-ground growth of longleaf pine in response to three prescribed burning regimes.
- Gaffield, Steve ; Wudel, Dane ; Kuehler, Eric . 2017. Calculating stormwater volume and total suspended solids reduction under urban tree canopy in Wisconsin using available research.
- Kuehler, Eric; Hathaway, Jon; Tirpak, Andrew. 2017. Quantifying the benefits of urban forest systems as a component of the green infrastructure stormwater treatment network.
- Sword Sayer, Mary Anne; Kuehler, Eric A. 2005. Crown physiology and growth of sapling longleaf pine after fire.
- Kuehler, Eric A.; Sword, Mary Anne; Andries, C. Dan. 1999. Seasonal Fine-Root Carbohydrate and Growth Relations of Plantation Loblolly Pine After Thinning and Fertilization.
- Kuehler, Eric A.; Flagler, R.B. 1998. The effects of sodium erythorbate and ethylenediurea on photosynthetic function of ozone-exposed loblolly pine seedlings.
|Quantifying urban forest effects on stormwater runoff|
Forests provide the majority of potable water to the public. Urbanization of water-providing forests impacts water quality, as traditional urban ...