Jackson Demonstration State Forest
Caspar Creek Watershed Lab
Contact Elizabeth Keppeler
- Humboldt State University, California, Natural Resource Management hydrology and watershed management 1986
- University of California, Santa Barbara, Environmental Studies / Geography social science, natural science, and humanities courses followed by advanced courses that integrate across human and natural systems 1982
- Keppeler, Elizabeth; Wagenbrenner, Joseph. 2019. A tale of two droughts: the role of drought in the hydrologic response of a managed coast redwood watershed.
- Reid, Leslie M.; Keppeler, Elizabeth; Hilton, Sue. 2017. Post-landslide recovery patterns in a coast redwood forest.
- Keppeler, Elizabeth. 2016. Hydrologic change in a coast redwood forest, Caspar Creek Experimental Watersheds: implications for salmonid survival.
- Amatya, Devendra; Campbell, John; Wohlgemuth, Pete; Elder, Kelly; Sebestyen, Stephen; Johnson, Sherri; Keppeler, Elizabeth; Adams, Mary Beth; Caldwell, Peter; Misra, D. 2016. Hydrological processes of reference watersheds in Experimental Forests, USA.
- Reid, Leslie M. ; Keppeler, Elizabeth T. 2012. Landslides after clearcut logging in a coast redwood forest.
- Keppeler, Elizabeth T. 2012. Sediment production in a coastal watershed: legacy, land use, recovery, and rehabilitation.
- Wells, Gail; Hayes, Deborah; Krause, Katrina; Bartuska, Ann; LeVan-Green, Susan; Anderson, Jim; Gough, Tivoli; Adams, Mary; Schuler, Thomas; Kolka, Randy; Sebestyen, Steve; Kenefic, Laura; Brissette, John; Stout, Susan; Kanoti, Keith; Swanson, Fred; Greene, Sarah; Herring, Margaret; Ritchie, Martin; Skinner, Carl; Lisle, Tom; Keppeler, Elizabeth; Reid, Leslie; Wohlegemuth, Peter; Kitchen, Stanley; McCaughey, Ward; Guldin, Jim; Bragg, Don; Shelton, Michael; Loftis, David; Greenberg, Cathryn; Murphy, Julia. 2009. Experimental forests and ranges : 100 years of research success stories.
- Keppeler, Elizabeth. 2007. Effects of Timber Harvest on Fog Drip and Streamflow, Caspar Creek Experimental Watersheds, Mendocino County, California.
- Lewis, Jack; Keppeler, Elizabeth T. 2007. Trends in streamflow and suspended sediment after logging, North Fork Caspar Creek.
- Keppeler, Elizabeth; Lewis, Jack. 2007. Understanding the hydrologic consequences of timber-harvest and roading: four decades of streamflow and sediment results from the Caspar Creek experimental watersheds.
- Keppeler, Elizabeth T.; Lewis, Jack; Lisle, Thomas E. 2003. Effects of forest management on streamflow, sediment yield, and erosion, Caspar Creek Experimental Watersheds.
- Lewis, Jack; Mori, Sylvia R.; Keppeler, Elizabeth T.; Ziemer, Robert R. 2001. Impacts of logging on storm peak flows, flow volumes and suspended sediment loads in Caspar Creek, California.
- Ziemer, Robert R.; Lewis, Jack; Keppeler, Elizabeth T. 1998. "Streamflow and sediment response to logging, California, USA".
- Keppeler, Elizabeth T.; Brown, David. 1998. Subsurface drainage processes and management impacts.
- Keppeler, Elizabeth T. 1998. The summer flow and water yield response to timber harvest.
- Ziemer, Robert R.; Lewis, Jack; Keppeler, Elizabeth T. 1996. Hydrologic consequences of logging second-growth redwood watersheds.
- Keppeler, Elizabeth T.; Ziemer, Robert R.; Cafferata, Peter H. 1994. Changes in soil moisture and pore pressure after harvesting a forested hillslope in northern California.
- Keppeler, Elizabeth T.; Cafferata, Peter H. 1991. Hillslope hydrology research at Caspar Creek.
- Keppeler, Elizabeth T.; Ziemer, Robert R. 1990. Logging effects on streamflow: water yields and summer flows at Caspar Creek in northwestern California.
- Keppeler, Elizabeth T. 1986. The effects of selective logging on low flows and water yield in a coastal stream in northern California.
Last updated on : 07/01/2020