Leanne M. Egeland
Note: this person is no longer a Forest Service Research & Development employee.
- Palik, Brian; Streblow, Dwight; Egeland, Leanne; Buech, Richard. 2007. Landscape variation of seasonal pool plant communities in forests of northern Minnesota, USA.
- Palik, Brian; Cease, Kory; Egeland, Leanne; Blinn, Charles. 2003. Aspen Regeneration in Riparian ManagementZones in Northern Minnesota: Effects ofResidual Overstory and Harvest Method.
- Palik, Brian J.; Buech, Richard; Egeland, Leanne. 2003. Using an Ecological Land Hierarchy to Predict Seasonal-Wetland Abundance in Upland Forests.
- Buech, Richard R.; Egeland, Leanna M. 2002. A Comparison of the Efficacy of Survey Methods for Amphibians in Small Forest Ponds.
- Buech, Richard R.; Egeland, Leanna M. 2002. Efficacy of Three Funnel Traps for Capturing Amphibian Larvae in Seasonal Forest Ponds.
- Palik, Brian J.; Batzer, Darold P.; Buech, Richard; Nichols, Dale; Cease, Kory; Egeland, Leanne M.; Streblow, Dwight E. 2001. Seasonal Pond Characteristics Across A Chronosequence Of djacent Forest Ages In Northern Minnesota, USA.