Research Forestry Technician
3200 SW Jefferson Way
Contact Doug Westlind
- McDaniel, Josh ; Kelsey, Rick ; Westlind, Doug . 2019. Alluring signals: The role of ethanol in attracting bark beetles to heat-stressed trees.
- Westlind, Douglas J.; Kelsey, Rick G. 2019. Predicting post-fire attack of red turpentine or western pine beetle on ponderosa pine and its impact on mortality probability in Pacific Northwest forests.
- Westlind, Douglas J.; Kerns, Becky K. 2017. Long-term effects of burn season and frequency on ponderosa pine forest fuels and seedlings.
- Kelsey, Rick G.; Westlind, Douglas J. 2017. Physiological stress and ethanol accumulation in tree stems and woody tissues at sublethal temperatures from fire.
- Kelsey, Rick G.; Joseph, Gladwin; Westlind, Doug; Thies, Walter G. 2016. Ethanol and acetone from Douglas-fir roots stressed by Phellinus sulphurascens infection: Implications for detecting diseased trees and for beetle host selection.
- Thies, Walter G.; Westlind, Douglas J.; Loewen, Mark. 2013. Impact of spring or fall repeated prescribed fire on growth of ponderosa pine in eastern Oregon, USA.
Last updated on : 07/26/2019