Note: this person is no longer a Forest Service Research & Development employee.
- Phillips, Jonathan D.; Marion, Daniel A. 2019. Coarse sediment storage and connectivity and off-highway vehicle use, Board Camp Creek, Arkansas.
- Marion, Daniel A.; Phillips, Jonathan D.; Yocum, Chad ; Jahnz, James . 2019. Sediment availability and erosion rates on off highway vehicle trails in the Ouachita Mountains, USA.
- Phillips, Jonathan; Marion, Daniel A.; Yocum, Chad; Mehlhope, Stephanie H.; Olson, Jeff W. 2015. Geomorphological impacts of a tornado disturbance in a subtropical forest.
- Marion, Daniel A.; Turton, Donald; Schleidt, Maria. 2014. A history of watershed research in experimental forests of the Interior Highlands.
- Marion, Daniel A.; Phillips, Jonathan D.; Yocum, Chad; Mehlhope, Stephanie H. 2014. Stream channel responses and soil loss at off-highway vehicle stream crossings in the Ouachita National Forest.
- Ouyang, Ying; Parajuli, Prem B.; Marion, Daniel A. 2013. Estimation of surface water quality in a Yazoo River tributary using the duration curve and recurrence interval approach.
- Sun, Ge; Caldwell, Peter V.; McNulty, Steven G.; Georgakakos, Aris P.; Arumugam, Sankar; Cruise, James; McNider, Richard T.; Terando, Adam; Conrads, Paul A.; Feldt, John; Misra, Vasu; Romolo, Luigi; Rasmussen, Todd C.; Marion, Daniel A. 2013. Impacts of Climate Change and Variability on Water Resources in the Southeast USA.
- Marion, Daniel A.; Clingenpeel, J. Alan. 2012. Methods used for analyzing the cumulative watershed effects of fuel management on sediment in the Eastern United States.
- Marion, D.A. 2012. Predicted high-water elevations for selected flood events at the Albert Pike Recreation Area, Ouachita National Forest.