Cindi L. Brown
3160 Coweeta Lab Road
Phone: 828-524-2128 x105
Contact Cindi L. Brown
I am the Analytical Lab Manager/Chemist at Coweeta Hydrological Laboratory, an experimental forest research facility of the Forest Service. I have worked in Coweeta's analytical lab for over 20 years. My previous experience was with private industry where I was the lab supervisor for quality control.
My primary focus is quality control/ quality assurance with expertise in analytical chemistry and instrumentation.
- Western Carolina University, M.S. Chemistry 1992
- Northern Kentucky University, B.S. Chemistry 1979
- Chemist/Lab Manager, USDA Forest Service, Southern Research Station, Coweeta Hydrologic Laboratoy
2008 - Current
- Chemist, USDA Forest Service, Southern Research Station, Coweeta Hydrologic Laboratoy
1992 - 2008
- Laboratory Supervisor, Lykes Pasco
1983 - 1985
- Laboratory Supervisor, DuBois Chemicals
1981 - 1982
- Laboratory Supervisor, Frye Copysystems
1979 - 1982
- Brantley, Steven T.; Mayfield, Albert (Bud); Jetton, Robert M.; Miniat, Chelcy F.; Zietlow, David R.; Brown, Cindi L.; Rhea, Rusty. 2017. Elevated Light Levels Reduce Hemlock Woolly Adelgid Infestation And Improve Carbon Balance Of Infested Eastern Hemlock Seedlings.
- Yanai, Ruth D.; Tokuchi, Naoko; Campbell, John L.; Green, Mark B.; Matsuzaki, Eiji; Laseter, Stephanie N.; Brown, Cindi L.; Bailey, Amey S.; Lyons, Pilar; Levine, Carrie R.; Buso, Donald C.; Likens, Gene E.; Knoepp, Jennifer D.; Fukushima, Keitaro. 2015. Sources Of Uncertainty In Estimating Stream Solute Export From Headwater Catchments At Three Sites.