Note: this person is no longer a Forest Service Research & Development employee.
Featured Publications & Products
- Peterson, Christopher. 2010. Varying termiticide application rate and volume affect initial soil penetration.
- Peterson, Christopher. 2010. Termites: here, there and everywhere.
- Peterson, Christopher. 2010. Effect of vegetation on the longevity, mobility and activity of fipronil applied at the termiticidal rate in laboratory soil columns.
- Wagner, Terry; Mulrooney, Joe; Shelton, Thomas; Peterson, Chris. 2009. USDA-FS Termiticide report termiticide efficacy results for 2008.
- Peterson, Chris J.; Gerard, P.D. 2009. Two new termite (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) feeding indexes for woods of varing palatability.
- Peterson, Chris J.; Costello, Sheryl L. 2013. Presence of carbaryl in the smoke of treated lodgepole and ponderosa pine bark.
- Peterson, Chris J. 2012. Bifenthrin longevity at the termiticidal application rate.
- Wagner, Terry; Shelton, Thomas; Peterson, Chris. 2012. Few candidate termiticides are left in the pipeline, according to the 2011 USDA-FS termiticide report.
- Peterson, Christopher. 2010. Review of termite forest ecology and opportunities to investigate the relationship of termites to fire.
- Peterson, Chris. 2009. pH dependence and unsuitability of fluorescein dye as a tracer for pesticide mobility studies in acid soil.
- Peterson, Christopher. 2009. Depth of initial penetration of two aqueous termiticide formulations as a function of soil type and soil moisture..
- Peterson, Christopher; Gerard, P. D.; Wagner, Terence. 2008. Charring does not affect wood infestation by subterranean termites..
- Peterson, C.J.; Gerard, P.D.; Wagner, T.L. 2007. Charring does not affect wood infestation by subterranean termites.