Note: this person is no longer a Forest Service Research & Development employee.
- Helmer, E. H.; Gerson, E. A.; Baggett, L. Scott; Bird, Benjamin J.; Ruzycki, Thomas S.; Voggesser, Shannon M. 2019. Neotropical cloud forests and p ramo to contract and dry from declines in cloud immersion and frost.
- Reynolds, Richard T.; Lambert, Jeffrey S.; Flather, Curtis H.; White, Gary C.; Bird, Benjamin J.; Baggett, L. Scott; Lambert, Carrie; Bayard de Volo, Shelley. 2017. Long-term demography of the Northern Goshawk in a variable environment.
- Cooke, Brian; Parks, Sean; Miller, Carol; Holsinger, Lisa; Nelson, Cara; Holden, Zack; Baggett, Scott; Bird, Benjamin. 2016. Wildland fire: Nature s fuel treatment.
- Lehman, Chadwick P.; Rumble, Mark A.; Rota, Christopher T.; Bird, Benjamin J.; Fogarty, Dillon T.; Millspaugh, Joshua J. 2015. Elk resource selection at parturition sites, Black Hills, South Dakota.
- Ford, Paulette; Jackson, Charles; Reeves, Matthew; Bird, Benjamin; Turner, Dave. 2015. Landscape-scale patterns of fire and drought on the high plains, USA.
|Northern Goshawks on the Kaibab Plateau: A 20-year Investigation Into Factors Affecting Their Demography|
The northern goshawk is designated as a “sensitive species” in all Forest Service regions. This designation is a consequence of a contention ...
|Pinyon Jays: Orchardists of the Great Basin’s Woodlands|
Expansion of pinyon-juniper woodlands into neighboring shrublands and grasslands can have detrimental impacts to species that prefer treeless ar ...
|Southwestern Forests: The Importance of Snags and Logs|
Snags (standing dead trees) and logs are a critical component of ecosystems. They contribute to decay dynamics and other ecological processes in ...