Bethany Muñoz Delgado
University of Maine, 5755 Nutting Hall
Contact Bethany Muñoz Delgado
- University of Maine, Ph.D. Forest Resources 2017
- Oregon State University, M.S. Forest Resources 2013
- Texas A&M University, B.S. Geography Geographic Information Science concentration, Forestry minor 2011
- Ecological Society of America
- Society of American Foresters (SAF)
- Soman, Harikrishnan ; Kizha, Anil Raj; Muñoz Delgado, Bethany ; Kenefic, Laura ; Kanoti, Keith . 2020. Production economics: comparing hybrid tree-length with whole-tree harvesting methods.
- Muñoz Delgado, Bethany L.; Kenefic, Laura S.; Weiskittel, Aaron R.; Fernandez, Ivan J.; Benjamin, Jeffrey G.; Dibble, Alison C. 2019. Northern mixedwood composition and productivity 50 years after whole-tree and stem-only harvesting with and without post-harvest prescribed burning.
Citations of non US Forest Service Publications
- Muñoz, Bethany L. 2017. Long-term Sustainability of Northern Mixedwood Management: Spatial and Temporal Aspects of Forest Productivity. Orono, ME: University of Maine. 138p. Ph.D. dissertation. https://digitalcommons.library.umaine.edu/etd/2778
|Tribal Collaboration Spreads Knowledge of Invasive Plants|
In a unique collaboration aimed at training the next generation of natural resource professionals, the Forest Service partnered with the Univers ...