Forestry Sciences Laboratory, P.O. Box 12254
Research Triangle Park
Contact Bob Eaton
Featured Publications & Products
- Sanchez, Felipe G.; Eaton, Robert J. 2010. Site establishment practices influence loblolly pine mortality throughout the stand rotation.
- Eaton, Robert; Smith, William; Ludovici, Kim. 2010. Growth response of dominant and co-dominant loblolly pines to organic matter removal, soil compaction, and competition control.
- Ludovici, Kim; Eaton, Robert; Zarnoch, Stanley. 2018. Longleaf pine site response to repeated fertilization and forest floor removal by raking and prescribed burning.
- Scott, D. Andrew; Eaton, Robert J.; Foote, Julie A.; Vierra, Benjamin; Boutton, Thomas W.; Blank, Gary B.; Johnsen, Kurt. 2014. Soil ecosystem services in loblolly pine plantations 15 years after harvest, compaction, and vegetation control.
- Johnsen, Kurt H.; Samuelson, Lisa J.; Sanchez, Felipe G.; Eaton, Bob. 2013. Soil carbon and nitrogen content and stabilization in mid-rotation, intensively managed sweetgum and loblolly stands.
Last updated on : 12/12/2018