Amy J. Lind
Note: this person is no longer a Forest Service Research & Development employee.
Featured Publications & Products
- Kupferberg, S.; Lind, A. ; Thill, V. ; Yarnell, S. . 2011. Water velocity tolerance in tadpoles of the foothill yellow-legged frog (Rana boylii): Swimming performance, growth, and survival.
- Lind, A.J.; Shaffer, H.B.; Spinks, P.Q.; Fellers, G.M. 2011. Rangewide phylogeography of the western U.S. endemic frog Rana boylii (Ranidae): Implications for the conservation of frogs and rivers.
- Welsh, H. H., Jr..; Wheeler, C. A.; Lind, A. J. 2010. Spatial ecology of the aquatic garter snake, Thamnophis atratus, in a free-flowing stream environment.
- Yarnell, S.; Lind, A.; Mount, J. 2012. Dynamic flow modeling of riverine amphibian habitat with application to regulated flow management.
- Kupferberg, Sarah J.; Catenazzi, Alessandro; Lunde, Kevin; Lind, Amy J.; Palen, Wendy J. 2009. Parasitic copepod (Lernaea cyprinacea) outbreaks in foothill yellow-legged frogs (Rana boylii) linked to unusually warm summers in northern California.
- Wheeler, Clara A.; Lind, Amy J.; Welsh, Hartwell H.; Cummings, Adam K. 2018. Factors that influence the timing of calling and oviposition of a lotic frog in northwestern California.
- Liang, Christina T.; Grasso, Robert L.; Nelson-Paul, Julie J.; Vincent, Kim E.; Lind, Amy J. 2017. Fine-scale habitat characteristics related to occupancy of the Yosemite Toad, Anaxyrus canorus.
- Lind, Amy J.; Welsh, Hartwell H.; Wheeler, Clara A. 2016. Foothill yellow-legged frog (Rana boylii) oviposition site choice at multiple spatial scales.
- Hayes, Marc P.; Wheeler, Clara A.; Lind, Amy J.; Green, Gregory A.; Macfarlane, Diane C. 2016. Foothill yellow-legged frog conservation assessment in California.
- Kupferberg, Sarah J.; Palen, Wendy J.; Lind, Amy J.; Bobzien, Steve; Catenazzi, Alessandro; Drennan, Joe; Power, Mary. . 2012. Effects of flow regimes altered by dams on survival, population declines, and range-wide losses of California river-breeding frogs.
- Welsh Jr., Hartwell H.; Hodgson, Garth R.; Lind, Amy J. 2005. Ecogeography of the herpetofauna of a nothern California watershed: linking species patterns to landscape processes.
- Lind, Amy J.; Welsh Jr, Hartwell H.; Tallmon, David A. 2005. Garter snake population dynamics from a 16-year study: considerations for ecological monitoring.
- Welsh Jr, Hartwell H.; Lind, Amy J. 2002. Multiscale habitat relationships of stream amphibians in the Klamath-Siskiyou region of California and Oregon.
- Millar, Constance; Lind, Amy; Rowntree, Rowan; Skinner, Carl; Verner, Jared; Zielinski, Bill; Ziemer, Robert. 1998. Sierra Nevada Science Review.
- Millar, Constance; Lind, Amy; Rowntree, Rowan; Skinner, Carl; Verner, Jared; Zielinski, William J.; Ziemer, Robert R. 1998. Sierra Nevada Science Review. Report of the Science Review Team charged to synthesize new information of rangewide urgency to the national forests of the Sierra Nevada..
|Dynamic flow modeling of riverine amphibian habitat with application to regulated flow management|
A seasonal pulsed flows, such as those from hydropower plants, have potentially negative effects on the early life stages of amphibians, such as ...
|Rangewide phylogeography of the western U.S. endemic frog Rana boylii (Ranidae): Implications for the conservation of frogs and rivers|
Genetic data are increasingly being used in conservation planning for declining species. Both the ecological and distributional limits of the fo ...
|Water velocity tolerance in tadpoles of the foothill yellow-legged frog (Rana boylii):|
The effects of large magnitude flow fluctuations in rivers with dams, commonly referred to as pulsed flows, on tadpoles of Foothill Yellow-legge ...