3625 93rd Ave. SW
Contact Alex Foster
Featured Publications & Products
- Foster, Alex D.; Claeson, Shannon M.; Bisson, Peter A.; Heimburg, John . 2020. Aquatic and riparian ecosystem recovery from debris flows in two western Washington streams, USA.
- Martens, Kyle D.; Devine, Warren D.; Minkova, Teodora V; Foster, Alex D. 2019. Stream conditions after 18 years of passive riparian restoration in small fish-bearing watersheds.
- Janisch, Jack E.; Foster, Alex D.; Ehinger, William J. 2011. Characteristics of small headwater wetlands in second-growth forests of Washington, U.S.A.
- Minkova, Teodora; Foster, Alex D. 2017. Status and trends monitoring of riparian and aquatic habitat in the Olympic Experimental State Forest: Monitoring protocols.
- Foster, Alex D.; Olson, Deanna H.; Jones, Lawrence L.C. 2015. A review of the biology and conservation of the Cope's giant salamander Dicamptodon copei Nussbaum, 1970 (Amphibia: Caudata: Dicamptodontidae) in the Pacific northwestern region of the USA.
- Foster, Alex D.; Ziegltrum, Joan. 2013. Riparian-associated gastropods in western Washington: community composition and the effects of forest management.
- Bisson, Peter A.; Claeson, Shannon M.; Wondzell, Steven M.; Foster, Alex D.; Steel, Ashley. 2013. Evaluating headwater stream buffers: lessons learned from watershed scale experiments in southwest Washington.
- Foster, Alex D.; Claeson, Shannon M. 2011. Habitats and seasonality of riparian-associated millipedes in southwest Washington, USA.
- Devine, Warren D.; Steel, E. Ashley; Foster, Alex D.; Minkova, Teodora V; Martens, Kyle D. 2021. Watershed characteristics influence winter stream temperature in a forested landscape.
- Foster, Alex ; Olson, Deanna H. 2014. Conservation assessment for the Cope s Giant Salamander (Dicamptodon copei) Version 1.0.
|Terrestrial Mollusks Respond to Logging in Riparian Areas|
Little is known about the biology and response to environmental change of native, terrestrial mollusks in the Pacific Northwest. Because of moll ...