The Regional Ecosystem Office is tasked to facilitate decision-making and prompt interagency issue resolution during the implementation of the Northwest Forest Plan. Current goals of the REO website are:
- To provide continuity of service for related interagency work.
- To provide access to REO documents and data.
- 20 Year Reports for the Northwest Forest Plan
- 15 Year Report for the Northwest Forest Plan
- 10 Year Report for the Northwest Forest Plan
Data and Reports
Compiled REO data and documents are available in several formats.
Explore the document library for key policy documents.
Maps and Data
Assorted print-quality maps can be found from the maps page. The purposes of these maps were varied, including:
- Highlighting restoration activities completed by agencies in relation to activities by other agencies.
- Sharing information and support project coordination across agencies, watershed councils, and the public.
- Identifying related issues which affect species and habitats.
Less-prepared data is also available for download on the maps page.