Skip to main content
Bookmarks, Signs and Posters
- Lichen Poster Front | Lichen Poster Back – explore the diversity of fascinating air quality bioindicators – lichens – using this beautifully illustrated poster with guide (2016)
- Trees Need Bees – colorful set of 4 bookmarks, each highlighting the unique relationship of different trees and their associated bees: Big Leaf Maple and Yellow-faced Bumble Bee; Crab Apple and Blue Orchard Mason Bee; Tupelo and Honey Bee; and the Honey Mesquite tree with Leafcutter Bee (2016).
- Pollinators & Native Plants Interpretive Panels – interpretive signs about native plants, plant communities, ethnobotany, and pollinators from Forest Service regions and partners.
- Pollinators & Native Plants Posters – from bees to wildflowers, a variety of posters including the eastern and western bumble bee identification posters and annual pollinator week editions.
- Celebrating Wildflowers Resources – link to useful books, panels, plant photos, posters, and wallpapers illustrating the beauty and diversity of native plants and pollinators.
- Bat Interpretive Panel – Interpretive sign template to accompany a nearby installation of a bat house on National Forests.
- Even Bats Need Superheroes - BatWeek celebration flyers (in Spanish, French, and English)
- BatWeek bumper sticker
- Bats of Western Forests poster
- Bats of Eastern Woodlands poster