A Deeper Creek - The Watchable Waters of Appalachia (Full Screen)
The Last Dragons - Protecting Appalachia’s Hellbenders (Full Screen)
Nature’s Resiliency to Climate Change
Bringing Back the Brooks - A Revival of the South’s Trout (Full Screen)
Nature’s Not out to get you
The Value of Environmental Education
Arctic Tern nesting site at Mendenhall Glacier, Juneau, Alaska
- Your Best Waters
- Freshwaters Illustrated - films highlighting water resources in the living waters of National Forests:
- Water Life Episode 2: Water and Wood FS Partner, Freshwaters Illustrated, video highlighting great efforts by the Forest Service to restore and improve the ecological values and functions of Oregon's Rivers.
- Jumpstarting Fish Habitat: The Story of Still Creek (Mt. Hood National Forest) Forest Service video highlighting restoration efforts at Still Creek on Mt. Hood National Forest.
- Aquatic Organism Passage Restoration Forest Service video in California about removing the barriers that prevent fish and other aquatic species from moving up and down stream corridors. The video focuses on replacing culverts and building bridges, which can restore hundreds of miles of habitat.
- Wildland Fire Basics + How to Think About Them!
- Why Fire is Good (But You Still Shouldn't Start a Forest Fire)
- How to Get Good, Clean Drinking Water : The Big Picture Approach
- Invasive Species - Fight 'em or Throw in the Towel?
- Bats vs White-Nose Syndrome: What We Know!
- Snow Plants - Yosemite Nature Notes - Episode 21
- USDA Forest Service Introduces Bison to Midewin