Formal Shared Stewardship Agreements
- Nevada Agreement for Shared Stewardship
- New Mexico Agreement for Shared Stewardship
- Colorado Agreement for Shared Stewardship
- North Carolina Agreement for Shared Stewardship
- Arkansas Agreement for Shared Stewardship
- Oregon State Memorandum of Understanding
- Utah Agreement for Shared Stewardship
- Washington State Memorandum of Understanding
- Montana Shared Stewardship Leaders Intent
- Idaho Agreement for Shared Stewardship
- Western Governors’ Association USDA MOU
Tools for Implementing Shared Stewardship
- Good Neighbor Authority – A USDA Forest Service public website and nation-wide project map viewer.
- Stewardship End Result Contracting – A public Forest Service website on 20-year stewardship agreements.
- New categorical exclusions – An internal Forest Service website on NEPA procedures and directives.
- Secure Rural Schools Act – The agency’s public website on SRS.
- Toward Shared Stewardship across Landscapes: An Outcome-based Investment Strategy
- Story of Conservation and Our Place In It (Internal)
- USDA Forest Service Partnership Resource Center – A public website with links to tools and resources to initiate and develop partnerships.
- Executive Order on Active Management – A December 2018 EO on Promoting Active Management of America’s Forests, Rangelands, and other Federal Lands.
- 2018 Farm Bill
- 2014 Farm Bill
- 2018 Omnibus Bill
- National Association of State Foresters
- National Forest Foundation Shared Stewardship webinar.