The USDA Forest Service San Dimas Technology and Development Center in partnership with the National Forest System Invasive Species Program, the US Department of Transportation Federal Highways Administration, the US Department of the Interior Fish and Wildlife Service, and the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation has developed a training video for road maintenance crews, “Dangerous Travelers: Controlling Invasive Plants Along America’s Roadways.”
This video is also available at the following links. The links lead to this video in Windows Media Player format (.wmv) of various qualities (size and resolution) to accommodate low, medium, and high-speed Internet connections.
You may also download the preceding video files to your personal computer for later viewing:
- Put your cursor on the link of the video file above you would like to download.
- Using your mouse's right button, click on the link.
- Select "Save Target As..." (in Internet Explorer) or "Save Link As..." (in Firefox) from the context menu.
- A "Save As..." window will appear. Select a folder on your computer to save the video file. Click the "Save" button.
- After you have downloaded the video file to your computer, double-click on the file to view the video. If you have Windows Media Player installed, the Media Player will open and the video will begin playing. You may also open Windows Media Player first, and then:
- Go to Windows Media Player's main menu, select "File", then select "Open...".
- Navigate to the location you downloaded the video file to on your computer. Select the video file.
- Click the "Open" button. The video will begin playing in Windows Media Player.
1/ PDF format links require the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.