Meet and Greet Your WO Human Resources Management Team
(Including staff from Albuquerque, NM)
Leopold Room 2SE01
Hosted by Human Resources Management
Bring a Friend and Enjoy Light Refreshments
Training Sessions Designed for Hiring Managers
- Job Analysis and Crediting Plan (JA/CP) Development for Vacant Positions
1:30-3:00 & 3:00-4:30, Roosevelt (2SE-04)
- Hiring Overview – Including Hiring “Do’s and Don’ts”
1:30-3:00 & 3:00-4:30, Pinchot (02E02)
Kevin Wade is the Labor Relations Specialist for the WO. Kevin will be able to assist with:
- Interpreting Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA), Memorandums of Understanding (MOU), labor statute, and case law.
- Processing grievances, arbitrations and Unfair Labor Practice (ULP) charges.
- Responding to Union information requests.
- Participating in Pre-Decisional Involvement (PDI) discussions, formal negotiations, and mediations.
- Participating in Partnership Council (PC) meetings or other LR committees.
- Changes you are considering implementing that affect bargaining unit employees.
Employee Relations is a resource for supervisors when dealing with employee conduct and performance issues.
Provide the full complement of Employee Relations services to management officials of all levels, such as advice on:
- Disciplinary or Adverse Actions
- Disciplinary or Adverse Action Case Assessments
- Attendance and Leave
- Prohibited Activities
- Employee Standards of Conduct
- Management Conduct Inquires and Investigations
- Delegations of Authority
- Employee Relations Training