What you need to know
Submit your T&A by 5 p.m. Central Time the Tuesday following the end of the pay period. Submitting/approving T&As by this deadline ensures employees are paid on time. Employees may experience a delay in getting paid if their T&A is submitted after the Tuesday deadline.
Also, employees and supervisors are reminded to verify the accuracy of T&As before submitting and approving.
Important sections to verify on the T&A:
- Time codes
- Hours entered
- Not to Exceed Dates (NTE)
- Appointment hours
- Job/override code
- Number of days in quarters
- Leave balances
- Note: A completed overtime authorization, form FS-6100-30, Incident Time Report, or OF-288, should be on file for any overtime recorded
What you need to do
Employees and supervisors should submit and approve T&As by the Tuesday 5 p.m. Central Time deadline. Employees and supervisors should also review T&As carefully each pay period for accuracy. HRM has created a T&A Guide for Supervisors to assist employees and supervisors on what to review on the T&A each pay period.
Refer to the National Finance Center pay period calendar for important dates.
Help is available
Open an HR Help case:
- Call: 1-877-372-7248, Press 2
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Self-Service: ConnectHR > HR Help link
For detailed instructions, visit the HR Help How-to Add a Case Guide.