What You Need to Know
- Final FY 2018 performance appraisal ratings must be entered into the Electronic Performance Management system by March 29, 2019.
- There are approximately 2,000 performance ratings that still need to be entered into ePM.
- The FY 2018 year-end system will not be accessible after March 29, 2019.
- Quarterly progress reviews must be completed with employees and are due by April 30, 2019.
- The 2nd quarter progress review can be recorded as completed or not required in ePM beginning April 1, 2019.
What You Need to Do
Supervisory officials need to:
- Enter final FY 2018 summary ratings (if not already completed) in ePM (eAuthentication required) as soon as possible, but not later than March 29, 2019.
- Ensure all employees are on FY 2019 performance plans.
- Complete required progress reviews and update ePM no later than April 30, 2019 (this is a mandatory requirement).
Help is Available
Helpful information is available on the HRM Performance webpage.
Contact the HRM Performance staff at (505) 563-9369 or (505) 563-9300.