What you need to know
- Most employees have received the 2019 pay raise adjustment (salary change) and retroactive pay adjustments for Pay Periods 1-6
- HRM is continuing to process the pay adjustments and anticipates pay adjustments will be completed by September 30
- HRM expected to compete the pay adjustments for all employees by mid-July, but processing hiring actions became the priority
- The pay raise adjustment and retroactive pay adjustments are reflected in the Remarks section of the Earnings and Leave (E&L) Statement once processed. The adjustments are not displayed as a line item in the Earnings and Deductions section; however, it is important to review your deductions for accuracy. The Remarks section should display as follows when all pay adjustments are processed:
- Gross pay adjustment for Pay Periods 1-6, 2019
- Net pay adjustment
- Salary change (pay raise)
See example below:
Employees who need to submit corrected timesheets should not submit any corrected Time and Attendance (T&A) Reports until all pay adjustments are verified on their E&L Statements (in the Remarks section).
We appreciate your patience as we complete processing the pay raise and retroactive payments.
What you need to do
Employees should monitor their E&L Statements each pay period. The adjustment information will be in the Remarks section in the pay period it is processed.
Employees who do not receive the pay raise adjustments by September 30 (Pay Period 19) should open an HR Help case.
Help is available
Open an HR Help case:
- Call: 1-877-372-7248, Press 2
- Email: email@example.com
- Self-Service: ConnectHR > HR Help link
For detailed instructions, visit the HR Help How-to Add a Case Guide.