On Wednesday, May 1, 2019, the Albuquerque Service Center Budget & Finance Contact Center, which includes Travel, will be closed from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm Mountain Time.
Help is Available
If you need help on May 1 during this three-hour closure, please do one of the following:
- For the Budget & Finance Contact Center and assistance with Travel, submit an eTicket request
- Create a self-service case using B&F Help through Connect HR
- Check the Contact Center Closure webpage for information
- Visit the Travel Help Desk website to submit an online request
- If you are asked for credentials while logging on to the Travel Help Desk website, enter your email address to continue and then follow the directions on the How to Configure Windows 10 to Log On to SharePoint to streamline the process of accessing the website.
- If you have a travel emergency in the United States, please call the Forest Service Travel Management Company, BCD, at 800-877-6120. If you have a travel emergency outside the U.S., call collect 904-470-1302.