WASHINGTON, DC—The Chief Information Office is excited to continue our Lunch and Learn Webinar series with several training opportunities in the coming months. Look for our announcements as the dates shown in the schedule below approach.
We hope you join us!
Lunch and Learn Webinar Schedule
The following schedule provides the Lunch and Learn Webinars available from April through September 2019.
- AgLearn SF-182 Process: How to fill out the SF-182 form, approve as supervisor, print and more. April 10, 2:00 p.m. MDT
- 508 Accessibility Word 2013: How to make a Word 2013 Document Accessible. April 17, 2:00 p.m. MDT
- Skype for Business: How to use Skype for Business for virtual meetings. May 8, 2:00 p.m. MDT
- Accessible PowerPoint Template: How to use an accessible PowerPoint template. May 15, 2:00 p.m. MDT
- 508 Accessibility Excel 2013: How to make an Excel 2013 spreadsheet accessible. June 19, 2:00 p.m. MDT
- Accessibility Open Forum: Bring your questions regarding 508 accessibility. July 17, 2:00 p.m. MDT
- Windows 10: Easy short-cuts within Windows 10. August 21, 2:00 p.m. MDT
- How to Create Your IDP: How to create, edit, print, etc., your IDP. September 18, 2:00 p.m. MDT
Information about how to participate in these events can be found on the CIO corporate knowledge training site (internal link).
Help is Available
For questions about these sessions, please contact CIO Training.
For questions pertaining to 508 accessibility, please contact the Forest Service National Accessibility Awareness Program Website.
The CIO is committed to providing reasonable accommodation in all of its activities, services, and programs for individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in accessing and using the information contained in this email, please email CIO News.
Visit the CIO News Archives for past emails.
COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, OR FEEDBACK?
Contact us in the following ways: If your comment, question, or feedback concerns this message, use the contact methods specified in the message above. Go to the CIO home page and click Customer Feedback on the top right side of the web page. Want to know more about a CIO project, program, or issue? Email us at CIO News. If you received excellent customer service, send us your story.