National Solicitation Templates have been established to provide consistency in the acquisition methodology, methods
of hire, and equipment typing and standards throughout the Forest Service.
Due to frequent changes in acquisition rules and clauses it is necessary to periodically update these templates.
Awarded agreements, Incident Blanket Purchase Agreements (I-BPAs), will in most instances be modified to
incorporate the latest changes as well.
The templates in the drop-down list show what would be included in an awarded I-BPA. If the Forest Service is the
contracting agency, the templates must be used through VIPR for pre-season agreements. The specifications may also
be used when doing incident-only EERAs. Please direct questions regarding the templates to the Contracting Officer for your Geographic Area (Region).
Note that the resource categories/types associated with the following templates are as follows:
- Heavy Equipment: Dozer, Excavator, Tractor Plow, Transport
- Heavy Equipment with Water: Pumper Cat, Skidgine, Softtrack
- Mechanic with Service Truck: Heavy Equipment Mechanic with Service Truck , Auto/Truck Mechanic with Service Truck
- Miscellaneous Heavy Equipment: Feller Buncher, Mulcher/Masticator - Boom Mounted, Road Grader, Skidder, Strip Mulcher/Masticator
- Vehicle with Driver: Passenger Vehicles, Trucks
- Water Handling: Engine, Water Tender Support, Water Tender Tactical
For additional information on specific resource categories, refer to the National Solicitation Plan (NSP).
Maintenance Cycle #18-06 has incorporated updates to clauses and provisions in all solicitation templates and a correction the Water Handling solicitation template. Specific changes are as follows:
B02 – Pricing and Estimated Quantity (BP). Language in the second sentence of B.2(a) has been modified to remove the reference of $150,000.00 and state that the dollar limitation for any individual order is the Simplified Acquisition Threshold (SAT) as follows: "The dollar limitation for any individual order is the Simplified Acquisition Threshold (SAT)."
Section C Header (BP). The FAC number and date that is currently applied to the I-BPA clauses in the Section C Header referencing FAC 2005-96 (CORR), Effective 8 NOV 2017 was changed to read "Updated through FAC 2005-100, Effective 22 AUG 2018."
C01 – Contract Terms and Conditions (BP). Changes have implemented clause updates thru FAC 2005-100, Effective 22 AUG 2018. Changes include:
- revising the date of the clause from JAN 2017 to AUG 2018;
- adding (a)(1) 52.203-19, Prohibition on Requiring Certain Internal Confidentiality Agreements or Statements (JAN 2017) (section 743 of Division E, Title VII, of the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act 2015 (Pub. L. 113-235) and its successor provisions in subsequent appropriations acts (and as extended in continuing resolutions));
- adding (a)(2) 52.204-23, Prohibition on Contracting for Hardware, Software, and Services Developed or Provided by Kaspersky Lab and Other Covered Entities (Jul 2018) (Section 1634 of Pub. L. 115-91); and renumbering subsequent paragraphs that follow (a)(2);
- revising the date for (b)(17)(i) 52.219-9, Small Business Subcontracting Plan, from JAN 2017 to AUG 2018;
- revising the date for (b)(17)(v) Alternate IV of 52.219-9 from NOV 2016 to AUG 2018;
- revising the date for (b)(26) 52.222-19, Child Labor - Cooperation with Authorities and Remedies, from OCT 2016 to JAN 2018;
- adding (b)(28)(ii) Alternate 1 (FEB 1999) of 52.222-26;
- adding (b)(29)(ii) Alternate 1 (JUL 2014) of 52.222-35;
- adding (b)(30)(ii) Alternate 1 (JUL 2014) of 52.222-36;
- revising the date for (b)(48) 52.225-5, Trade Agreements, from OCT 2016 to AUG 2018;
- correcting (b)(59) to add the FAR Reference 52.242-5 that was missing for Payments to Small Business Subcontractors;
- adding (b)60)(iii) Alternate II (FEB 2006) of 52.247-64;
- revising the date for (c)(2) 52.222-41, Service Contract Labor Standards, from MAY 2014 to AUG 2018
- revising the date for (c)(4) 52.222-43, Fair Labor Standards Act and Service Contract Labor Standards – Price Adjustment (Multiple Year and Option Contracts, from MAY 2014 to AUG 2018;
- adding (e)(1)(iii) 52.204-23, Prohibition on Contracting for Hardware, Software, and Services Developed or Provided by Kaspersky Lab and Other Covered Entities (JUL 2018) (Section 1634 of Pub. L. 115-91); and renumbering subsequent paragraphs that follow (e)(1)(iii);
- revising the date for (e)(1)(xii) 52.222-41, Service Contract Labor Standards (renumbered from (e)(1)(xi)) from MAY 2014 to AUG 2018.
D02.4 – Equipment Requirements – WH (Tactical Water Tender) (2016). The minimum standards for “Hose (feet) Live Hose Reel ID” (in the table) for Tactical Water Tenders was corrected from 30 to 100 for Type 1, and from 20 to 100 for Type 2. (Per CR0318)
E00 – Representations and Certifications (BP). Changes have implemented clause updates FAC 2005-100, Effective 22 AUG 2018. Changes in VAPR have also been made to eliminate a duplicate E00 conreq (Deprecated), which is not evident to VIPR users. Language changes resulting from the FAC updates include:
- revising the date of the provision at E.1, 52.212-1 -- Instruction to Offerors -- Commercial Items, from JAN 2017 to AUG 2018;
- revising the date of the provision at E.2, 52.212-3 – Offeror Representations and Certifications -- Commercial Items, from NOV 2017 to AUG 2018; and also –
- revising the numbered paragraphs under (a) “Forced or indentured child labor” from (1) and (2) to (6) and (7);
- revising the website reference for OFAC’s Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List from
http://www.treasury.gov/ofac/downloads/t11sdn.pdf to https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/SDN-List/Pages/default.aspx;