Acquisition Management - Transforming Incident Procurement Project
Welcome to TIPP (Transforming Incident Procurement Project)
TIPP (Transforming Incident Procurement Project) is an interagency, cross-discipline, departmental project that aims to streamline processes, modernize systems, and improve delivery of incident business services. OMB Mandates (DATA Act, Electronic Invoicing, and Universal Numbering) and the ongoing risk of duplicate incident payments were catalysts in establishing TIPP.
An Executive Board of Directors, encompassing leadership from the Department of the Interior and Department of Agriculture, will direct the APEX (Actively Pursuing Excellence) Team leading the TIPP efforts. APEX will assess existing processes and develop alternatives and cost estimates for recommendations to the Executive Board for accomplishment of the TIPP objectives. APEX will ensure a coordinated effort between Financial Management, Acquisition Management, and Fire and Aviation Management to achieve TIPP’s goals.
Listed below are helpful documents and project news on TIPP. If you have questions, or need additional information, contact the APEX Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Charters/Communication Plan
- TIPP Information Bulletin, 2017-008 General Information
- TIPP Information Bulletin, 2017-007 IMT Awareness
- TIPP Information Bulletin, 2017-006 VIPR CO Engagement
- TIPP Information Bulletin, 2017-005 FAM and FIRE IT AQM Support Teams
- TIPP Information Bulletin, 2017-004 NWSA Briefing
- TIPP Information Bulletin, 2017-003 Incident Business
- TIPP Information Bulletin, 2017-002 Dispatch/Contract Operations
- TIPP Information Bulletin, 2017-¬001 Aviation