Make Your Own Wildflower Notecards
What you will need to get started
- Adobe Reader on your computer. To download it, go to Adobe's website.
- 8 1/2 X 11 paper
- Color printer
Select the wildflower notecard link you would like to print. The links to the notecards are found below in Step 3.
You will see something like the following depending on the browser you are using.
- To print the notecards be sure to select the Adobe printer icon (circled in blue in the above picture).
- Do not select the printer icon on your browser (circle in red in the picture above), or select the File > Print... option from your browser's menu; it will not print the notecard.
- Your notecard should now be printing on your color printer!
- After the card is printed, fold it in half from top back to the bottom.
- Now fold the left side back behind the picture of the wildflower.
Write a message on the inside. Send it to your friends!
Select any of the links below to print your wildflower notecards!
Reminder: These files are large, so you will have to be patient while they download. You will not see the flower towards the top of the screen. Don't worry! The flower is at the end of the screen.
Give it a try and have fun!
NOTE: All notecards are for personal use only. Not for resale.
- Home-Made Sweet Homes - Building Native Bee Nesting Blocks
- How to Make Butterfly Gardens
- Landscaping for Wildlife (PDF, 706 KB)
- Make your own hummingbird feeder from recycled soda bottles (PDF, 68 KB)
- Make your own Wildflower Notecards
- Make your own Perfume (PDF, 38 KB)
- Growing Flowers from Bulbs
- Growing a Surprise Garden
- Preserving Wildflowers
- Wild Flower Bookmark Gift