Wild Flower Bookmark Gift
What you will need to get started
- Tall thin dried flowers
- One sheet of clear adhesive-backed plastic
- Ball-point pen
- Cut two pieces of the plastic; make them a little bigger than you need the bookmark to be.
- Peel the backing off one piece and lay it sticky side up on a flat surface.
- Lay the pressed flower carefully on the sticky plastic.
- Peel the backing off the other cut piece and lay it carefully on top of the flower. The two pieces do not need to match up exactly.
- Draw the outline of the bookmark onto the plastic with a ball-point pen and
cut around it through both layers of plastic.
The flower will show clearly from both sides of the bookmark.