Threatened, Endangered, and Proposed (TEP) Plant Profile
Clarkia springvillensis, Springville clarkia
Visit the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service Species Profile link below for links to listing and other USFWS documents.
- Listed Threatened 1998 (PDF, 113 KB)
- Road maintenance activities such as grading and roadside mowing
- Heavy, repeated, and/or late season grazing by livestock
- Potential loss of fitness and/or genetic variability as well as by demographic and environmental events associated with small population sizes
- Residential development: the type locality for C. springvillensis,, which covered a 67 acre area, was extirpated by mobile home development