TEAMS Enterprise Unit is an independent, financially self-sustaining unit within the Forest Service. We receive funding only by the customers we serve. Since 1998, TEAMS has strived to improve efficiency, provide innovative, with practical and top-quality services aimed to improve Government business.
TEAMS Field Operations staff can help you meet your forest management targets by providing one specialist or an entire team to prepare and administer your forest management contract. We offer:
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and other Regulation Support
- Project Planning and Design
- Stewardship Contracting
- Common Stand Exams Inventories
- Harvest Inspectors
- Fuels Inventory
- Sale Area Layout, Marking, and Cruising
- Contracting Officer Representation
- Timber Sale Administrators
- Road Design and Engineering Package
- Logging Systems Consulting
- Check Cruise Services
- GPS and GIS Services
- Training, Education, Design and Instruction
- Special Forest Product Program Development
- Botanical, Archaeology, Hydrologic, Range, Wildlife, and Avian Surveys
- Forest Inventory and Analysis
- Appraisal and Contract Preparation
We offer large-scale vegetation management and fuels/fire restoration services. Check out our slide show!
TEAMS Enterprise Staff Don Helmbrecht and David Riegle recently completed a workshop on the Huron-Manistee National Forest assisting the Forest fuels staff in understanding and calibrating LandFire data for use at the Forest and project level. TEAMS has been working with LandFire data for landscape analysis for several years, providing forests with Forest level analysis of wildland fire hazard and risk assessments. The workshop is a logical extension of this program, providing technology transfer and local training to forests to utilize this information effectively.
Contact us today for a complimentary consultation!
Back to TEAMS Products and Services