Fisheries and Hydrology Services
TEAMS Enterprise is at the forefront of providing watershed analysis restoration, and programmatic planning at a landscape-scale. We understand the details of accomplishing project planning to improve aquatic conservation, hydraulic, and hydrologic function. We provide a full compliment of services available to the Forest Service and other public land managers.
To support watershed planning and implementation, TEAMS employs master performers in a wide range of disciplines, with tenured and experience in landscapes across the U.S.
Our services and expertise include but are not limited to the following
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) expertise. Individual resource specialist to compliment your team, or an entire interdisciplinary team. Our staff includes writer-editors and GIS specialists.
- Hydraulic and Endangered Species Act (ESA) permitting and consultation. Section 7 ESA biological assessments/evaluations, Army Corps of Engineers 404 permits, other State permits, and State historic preservation office consultation for heritage resources.
- Watershed analysis and restoration prioritization.
- Design, development, and contract implementation for erosion control mitigation and restoration.
- Stream crossing and fish passage assessment. surveys, planning, design, implementation, riparian restoration. Planning, analysis design, and implementation.
- Flood damage assessment and project prioritization.
- Wetlands delineation. Development and implementation of wetland mitigation, restoration and protection projects.
- Design of best management practices for implementation and monitoring programs for all aspects of watershed management.
- Resource inventories and analysis. Hydrologic, fisheries, wetlands, silviculture, botany, wildlife, heritage resources, visual, scenic, recreation, social and economic, geology and soils, and air quality resources.
- Civil engineering services. Road system assessment and analysis, road rehabilitation, storage and decommissioning planning, design, and implementation.
- Forest health and management services.
- Fuels reduction and fire protection, insect and disease management, forest management appraisal, contract preparation, administration, inspection, vegetation and stewardship management.
Contact us today for a complimentary consultation!
Back to TEAMS Products and Services