Biological Field Operations
TEAMS Biological Field Operations and You: A Winning Combination!
We provide temporary staffing solutions to accomplish your resource survey goals. Our specialists are highly-skilled, independent, and ready to assist with your survey, monitoring, and data management needs. Our biological services include:
Natural Resources Inventory and Monitoring
- Threatened, Endangered and Sensitive Plants (TESP) surveys
- Invasive Species surveys
- Wildlife surveys and monitoring
- Survey & Manage Program surveys (fungi, lichens, liverworts, mosses, vascular plants, great gray owls, red tree voles, salamanders, slugs, and snails)
Natural Resources Manager (NRM) Data Entry Services
- TESP-Invasive Species Application, Invasive Species Mobile (ISM), Data Exchange (DX) Tool, Wildlife, Aquatic Surveys (AqS), and Watershed Improvement Tracking (WIT)
Range Analysis and Management
- Parker Three-Step Reading/Scoring
- Cover/Frequency Transects, Occular Macroplot, and Line Intercept Transects
TEAMS provides quality, professional biological field services and we guarantee our work.
Back to TEAMS Products and Services