TEAMS Enterprise Unit eMNEPA Services
TEAMS Enterprise offers comprehensive assistance in electronic management of National Environmental Policy Act (eMNEPA), content analysis, mailing list management, and project record compilation for NEPA documents, land management plans, ecological assessments, reports, correspondence, manual revisions, workforce planning, and more.
“We are committed to providing the best product to meet our customers needs in the most cost effective and efficient means possible.”
TEAMS Project Supervisor
Our Current Partners:
Agricultural Research Service
Bureau of Land Management
We offer expertise in-
- The eMNEPA Toolbox—We will guide your project from start to finish with these eMNEPA tools:
- PALS (Planning, Appeals, Litigation Systems) and Objections
- MLM (Mailing List Management)
- CARA (Comment Analysis and Response Application)
- TCPM (Talking Points Collaborative Mapping)
- PRM (Project Record Management)
- Public Web—As part of gathering stakeholder comments, we use a Web-based comment form to collect comments and mailing information to begin our analysis.
- Coding Structure—A good coding structure influences successful information coding. We will work with you to set up a coding structure in CARA and provide a key word list for TCPM.
- Comment Analysis—We assess stakeholder comments and highlight key words and phrases that describe the project’s comment trends and concerns. Our efforts provide meaningful feedback from those interested in a particular project.
- Coding Comments and Responses—We code and group comments to easily identify meaningful comments from the those interested in your project.
- Comment Reports—Our report gives you and your team the information you need to easily and effectively provide responses to the feedback received on your project.
- eMNEPA Training—Are you interested in learning how to use eMNEPA? We will host web-seminars for your team to demonstrate how easy it is to use eMNEPA, and how it can save you time and money!
Contact us today for a complimentary consultation!
Back to TEAMS Products and Services